Read the following article and answer the questions.
This blog is due by 17 April 2013, midnight. This is a quiz grade.
Extra Credit may be obtained by intellegently responding to your peers by 21 April 2013, 9:00 PM.
Questions to answer. Questions must be answered in complete sentences.
1. At what time frame does Carbon-14 completely become eliminated from an organism? (How old will an organism be when the C-14 is all gone?)
2. What is the measured half life of C-14? What does C-14 degrade to?
3. Under "Dating Methods Conflict" what material do scientist believe is millions of years old that still has C-14 present?
4. In the statment "If the scientist did not realize that the pre-Flood 14C/C ratio was hundreds of times smaller than today’s value, he would calculate the animal’s age to be approximately..." how old would carbon dating age the animal and when could the animal have died?
5. Tell me how this article has affected your thinking on evolution and the old earth theory?